is non-profit organisation (NGO) registered in Poland. The Foundation was established in 2019 as a response to current challenges of the socio – economic and technological development in Poland and other countries.
Our initiatives are aimed at social services, education, development of smart communities, innovation, entrepreneuership, addiction, mental health, integration of foreigners, sivic society, religion, tradition and culture.
The Foundation supports the initiatives aimed at:
- creating and developing smart communities
- development of entrepreneuership, small firms and employment
- implementing of new technologies in the social services
- help for the most vulnerable social groups
- initiatives against addictions and for mental health
- education for gaining vocational and practical skills
- developing the integration programmes for immigrants
- cooperation for applied research
- initiatives in the area of environmental protection
- activities for building sivic society
- cooperation to international partners
13/15, Podwale Street
tel. (+48) 518 078 003