INTERNATIONAL HIGHER VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
Current project: INTERNATIONAL HIGHER VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
Objective: Establishment of the higher education institution (higher vocational school) conducting advanced vocational courses to cooperation with industry environment, based on the challenges of the international migration processes and technological development.
Reasons: Despite of the growing number of the foreigners coming to Poland, the offer of the vocational courses conducted in English language and taking into account the cultural preferences of the international students is disproportionately small. The problem is of particular importance additionally in the context of the foreigners leaving other European countries and coming to Poland. Also the groving demand for the foreign workers is an argument for establishing the tailored higher education.
Outline: The project includes the following elements:
- Expert report on the quality of higher education in the vocational area in Poland.
- Creating new programmes based on the cooperation with corporations and industry organisations.
- Establishment of the higher vocational school with foreign units.
- Implementing in the process of practical education the latest technology achievements.
- Promoting the vocational education programmes at the international level.
- Project management conducted by the Zabielski Foundation.
Cooperation: Foundations achieving goals relating to higher education, international corporations, grant makers and others.
Join us now, learn and share knowledge !
13/15, Podwale Street, room 114
tel. (+48) 518 078 003