Research and support
aims to generate innovative knowledge, build capacity and develop collaboration in the area of mental health.
(1) Institute conducts the education and trainings programmes to improve the understanding and support the people living with mental disorders.
(2) Research support and consulting services in the field of mental health.
(3) Seminars, conferences and publishing activities in the area of mental health.
(4) Institute develops projects using latest technology for mental healthcare.
(5) Network including istitutions providing services to combine research and practice.
(6) Building capacities for evaluation, prevention, treatment and rehabilitation of people with mental disorders.
13/15, Podwale Street, room 114
tel. (+48) 518 078 003