For the courses offered by the ZABIELSKI FOUNDATION
According to our Refund Policy, under normal circumstances the course fees are non-refundable. However, you may be able to request a refund of your fees only in special situations outlined below. Refunds will not be approved when no special circumstancies exist.
1. After receving your visa/effective applying for the TRC (temporary residence card) or receiving the TRC, according to documents issued by our institution, the registration and course fees are non-refundable.
2. If your application for visa or TRC has been refused through no fault of your own, you will need to provide to us a copy of the refusal decision and we will use this to determine the reason for the refusal and whether you are eligible for fee refund.
a) If you would like to request a refund of your course fee, please send an e-mail request.
b) In the case of visa or TRC refusal, you can request for refund after an appeal procedure and receiving the final decision.
c) If your refund request is approved, we repay the course fee within 90 days of decision was made.
d) The refunded amount is reduced by bank charges.
e) The refund amount is reduced by accommodation fees.
f) The refund amount is reduced by Vat and Income Tax.
3. A lack of knowldge of understanding of administrative requirements or deadlines is not considered to be special circumstancies beyond a person’s control.
4. Candidates changes their mind after the start of a course are not special circumstancies.
5. In the case of candidates choosing the courses above 6 months, not applying for visa or TRC, we cannot issue any refunds after the course has started or if you have cancelled the course later than 1 month before the start of your course.
6. In the case of candidates of point no. 5 taking up the courses up to 6 months any refunds are not possible.
7. The registration fee is not refunded in every case.
Partnering for change !
13/15, Podwale Street
tel. (+48) 518 078 003